The AP Government has invited all the eligible candidates for applying for the AP Epass Pre and Post-Metric Fresh/Renewal Scholarships 2018-19. The candidates who are looking to join various institutions for pre and post metric education can apply for scholarships. The candidates who are currently pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class, graduation, and PG programs such as the candidates who are currently pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class, graduation and PG programs such as BA , BBA , BCA , B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed., MA, MBA, MCA , M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed. are eligible to apply for AP Epass Scholarships.
All the students who are looking to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Epass Fresh & Renewal Application 2018-19 need to know the eligibility criteria and essential qualification in order to apply for the AP Epass Scholarship Application 2018-19. The candidates’ parent’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and such candidates are liable to apply for.
AP Epass Scholarship Status Check Online:
The candidates’ parent’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and such candidates are liable to apply for AP Epass Scholarship Application 2018-19. The candidates who had previously applied for the Epass Scholarships can go for AP Epass Renewal Scholarships application form 2018-19. Here is all you need to know about the AP Epass Pre and Post-Metric Fresh/Renewal Scholarship Application 2018-19, application form, eligibility criteria, qualification, and much more info.
Last Date for Andhra Pradesh Epass Fresh Scholarship Application 2018-19: Will be updated shortly
Last Date for Andhra Pradesh Epass Renewal Scholarship Application 2018-19: Will be updated shortly
AP Epass Fresh/Renewal Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria and Qualification:
- Check out the eligibility criteria and qualification details of the candidate in order to acquire scholarships for the current year 2018-19
- The Annual income of the candidates’ parents must not exceed 2 lakh
- The candidate who is seeking to get scholarship must acquire 80% marks in 12th Class / Intermediate to acquire all the advantages of the scholarship provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- The students studying 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for the AP Epass Scholarships 2018-19
Application Process for AP Epass Post & Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2018-19:
- Here are the easy steps that help the candidates apply for the Andhra Pradesh Epass Post & Pre-Metric Fresh Scholarship 2018-19
- First of all, go to the official website of Epass @ apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link that shows AP Epass Scholarships Fresh or Renewal application 2018-19
- Enter some of your details like SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Passed year and Date of Birth
- Attach scanned copies of Allotment Order, Income and Caste Certificate, Ration Card and Aadhaar Card
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the acknowledgment
Application Process for AP Epass Post & Pre-Metric Renewal Scholarship 2018-19:
The renewal process is pretty much simple compared to the Fresh Application process. Here are the easy steps that help the candidates apply for the Andhra Pradesh Epass Post & Pre-Metric Renewal Scholarship 2018-19:
- Navigate to the official website of an organization using this official web portal link @ apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click to open the tab that shows ‘AP Epass Renewal 2018-19 application form link.
- You need to enter all the essential details such as previous Epass Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number and SSC Passed year.
- You must also attach scanned copies of various documents such as Pass Book, latest marks memo, and Income certificate.
- Check whether you have provided valid details in the Renewal form or not. Then, click on the submit button.
- You will then get an acknowledgment form. You can download and take a printout of the Acknowledge for future reference.
- That’s it! These are the simple steps to apply for AP Epass Fresh/Renewal Scholarships 2018-19.
Stay tuned for latest updates and information about the AP Epass Fresh/Renewal Scholarships 2018-19 application form, last date for AP Epass Pre or Post-Metric Fresh/Renewal Scholarships 2018-19 application and other details.