TS EPass 2018-19 is an opportunity provided by our TS Government for the poor students to reach their goals.Here are the few procedures which helps to fetch the EPass easily and also please find link below to apply and fill it.
TS EPass is classified into two categories, they are Pre-Matric scholarship and Post-Matric scholarship.It is suggested to the candidates that please check and verify your eligibility criteria before applying and know which category you fall into.
TS Epass – Telangana Scholarship Status:
TS EPass – Eligibility Criteria for the Students/Candidates to apply :
- The Students/Candidates should belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/MW/DW are only eligible to apply and also they should carry their Caste Certificates.
- The Candidates/Students Family income must not cross Rs.2 Lakhs per annum.
- The Candidates/Students should maintain a percentage of 75% on every quarter semester .
- Note that every information provided to EPass should be correct and accurate, if any wrong information given ,there may be a chance of Rejection.
Please find the list of Documehttps://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.innts required for TS EPass:
1) Passport Size Photograph.
2) Aadhaar Scan copy
3) Bank Passbook Scan copy
4) Mark Sheet Scan copy.
Please find the Procedure for applying TS EPass:
Step 1 : Students/Candidates need to click on the below link to apply TS EPass.
Step 2 : Then Click on to STUDENTS SERVICES
Step 3 : Now Students/Candidates need to select Fresh Registration.
Step 4 : Then you need to select Pre-Matric or Post Matric TS EPass.
Step 5 : Now need to give details like Academic / Income / Bank / Income / Address.
Step 6 : Now need to Upload all relevant documents respectively.
Importnat Points & Note This and Read Carefully. Below Lines
- Firstly Login into the Telangana Epass Official website Click Here
- After That In Screen Visiable window screen Select the SSC Pass Type i.e AP Regular, CBSE, Other Board, APOSS, OSSC, Supplmentary or Direct Degree.
- Enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number,
- Enter SSC Passed year
- Candidate Date Of Birth
- CET Number,
- Aadhaar Card or UID Number,
- Candidates Father Name,
- Mobile Number For One Time Password
- Final Steps But Importand Step scanned documents can upload like Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Now Your’s Done Congratss.
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal:
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Application Registration or Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship Application Registration For Renewal Students has recently closed. Now the Telangana Government gives the Edit Option for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Applying candidates. Here is the greatest opportunity for applying Telangana Epass Scholarship for Renewal.
This Telangana Epass Edit Postmatric Renewal Scholarship Application will be last date to apply on 15th June 2018. May be Telangana Government officials has postponed the date of Telangana Epass Edit Postmatric Renewal Scholarship Application and also UID / EID / Aadhaar Based Registrations will be Closed on 15th June 2018.
Please find the link for apply TS EPass : http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
And for any General Issues don’t hesitate to contact us below :